Montgomery and Birmingham Personal Injury & Criminal Defense Attorneys at Joe M. Reed & Associates LLC
When you are facing civil or criminal legal matters, having experienced legal help on your side will be crucial to resolving your case as favorably as possible. At Joe M. Reed & Associates, LLC, our Montgomery and Birmingham personal injury and criminal defense lawyers have more than 16 years of experience providing our clients with superior legal service at every stage of their cases.
Our experience, dedication and extensive legal knowledge make us formidable advocates for our clients’ rights, effective litigators in the courtroom and skillful negotiators outside the courtroom. This combination of skills, coupled with our unwavering commitment to our clients, allows us to consistently be successful in helping our clients get the justice and results they deserve.
When you trust us to represent you, you count on our skilled Montgomery and Birmingham personal injury and criminal defense attorneys to:
- Stand up for your rights at every phase of the legal process
- Build you a strong case and provide you with straightforward answers about your best options for resolving your case
- Always be accessible, promptly return your calls and emails, and keep you informed about the progress of your case
- Work diligently and relentlessly to resolve your case as favorably as possible.
The bottom line is that we are dedicated, determined and dependable. This has been the cornerstone of our success and will be pivotal in getting you the best possible results for your case.
When negligence or others’ reckless behavior causes you to sustain a personal injury, our Montgomery and Birmingham personal injury lawyers will be ready to defend your rights to compensation and help you hold the negligent parties responsible for your damages, injuries and losses. Some of the specific types of personal injury cases that we have a record of successfully resolving include those that involve:
- Motor vehicle accidents, including car accidents, motorcycle accidents and truck accidents
- Premises liability claims, including slip and fall accidents and claims against government entities
- Product liability claims, including claims alleging defective consumer products and medical devices
- Nursing home abuse
- Asset forfeiture
- Whistleblower cases.
While we are experienced at going up against insurance companies to help our clients get the full amount of compensation to which they are entitled, we are also ready to go to trial whenever necessary. We will not rest until our clients get the compensation they need and deserve for their medical care, property damage, lost wages, mental suffering and other losses.
Our criminal defense practice is based on upholding the ideal that the accused are innocent until proven guilty and on providing each of our clients with the strongest possible defense. We know that good people can get caught up in questionable situations and that the police and prosecutors can make critical errors that end up negatively affecting the accused.
That’s where our Montgomery and Birmingham criminal defense lawyers come in and are effective at challenging evidence and, whenever possible, getting the charges against our clients reduced or dismissed altogether.
Some of the specific types of criminal cases that we handle include those that involve allegations of:
- White collar crimes, including fraud crimes, racketeering, computer and Internet-related crimes
- Drug crimes, including possession, distribution and trafficking charges related to Schedule I to Schedule V drugs
- DUI offenses, including cases that involve DUI accidents, underage DUIs, drugs and DUIs, and individuals who may have a history of DUI
- Domestic violence.
Contact Us for a Case Evaluation
Our Birmingham and Montgomery personal injury and criminal defense attorneys are ready to put their experience and resources to work for you.
You can learn more about your rights and discuss your case with one of our esteemed lawyers by attending an initial consultation. To set up this meeting today, call us at (334) 834-2000, or email us using the contact form at the top of this page. Initial consultations are free in most cases, and evening and weekend appointments are available for your convenience.